Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Only the begining

Hi, I’m Austin, and I’m am thirteen years old and this is the story of the amazing adventure God planned for me to get my little sister,
“Lily Grace Green”.
The truth is I have always wanted a sister since I was
Six years old and I asked my mom if there was any way I could get
One, that’s when mom started thinking.
In July of 05 one of my best friends died he was really an inspiration to me, but later that month my dream stared coming true, my two
Best friends stayed with us for the weekend and showed me what a sister really is like having.thier names are Kaitlyn and Kristen theyre
Really great friends and I really enjoy every moment I get with them. Then later on that year Emily and Amanda came and stayed with
Us till their apartment was built. They are great friends and still treat me as their brother till this day. Then we started talking about adoption and one Wednesday night we were going out to eat and decided to go to church and there we met Mary Beth
And that’s when mom knew we had to adopt.
IT started happening in December of 2005, when we
First decided to adopt, we went to Florence and met
Dustin Britt, and that’s when the adventure began.
When we were going online one night we found this
Adorable little girl, she was special needs, she
Seemed to have a scar on her foot.
We new that god put that girl online for us.
We called lifeline and told them that’s the girl!
We went through a lot of work to get lily but it all paid off, and we are going on July 18.
We get lily Grace Green on July 23, we are
All so excited about the adventure we are
About to face. I know we will go through a lot of struggles but god will get us through it. Just maybe a couple weeks ago
I wrote song called “God will get you through it”,
Its true he has gotten us through it.

2 Comments:

  • Great journal Austin! I would love to see the words to your song!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 7:39 AM  

  • Austin...wow do you have a way with words!! Your Aunt Donna and cousins Jess, LeAnne and Heath are all excited too! We cant wait for another girl in the family! lol. I know you will be an AWESOME big brother! We love you

    Be Blessed!

    By Blogger Donna, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home