Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Here we are in China

Here we are in China!, this is so cool, I learned some Chinese on the plane, and I used some of it to say some easy things like thank you and hello. I believe God sent us an Angel ,Yachi, she was a native of Beijing , and helped us find our hotel, she was so kind to us. Our hotel is really nice and the beds are hard as rock but still soft. the language of the T.V is in Chinese I tryed to watch it last night and i couldn't understand a thing. That's all for now.


Gotcha day is on monday and I will publish pictures of Lily as soon as I get her, I am so execited

Love you all and missing you very much,
God Bless,
Austin

1 Comments:

  • austin- you are a great blogger. we will keep checking your posts- you will probably have pictures of lily grace posted before your momma and daddy! ha! just kidding!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home