Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Little Drumer Girl

Hey Everybody,

If you think I am a good drummer at the church, you ought to watch my Lily Grace play Drums.
She loves to play drums with tootsie pops and her stacking cups.She hits me and Dad on the head with them.She also has been playing peek a boo.She can say red and green now.She is laughing and playing and is so happy!

Today we are going to the park.Just me and Dad and Memaw and Granny.That should be lots of fun.I will tell you more about when we get back.

Love you all and Misss you very Much,
GOD Bless,
Austin

2 Comments:

  • Austin,
    Lily Grace is in good hands with a big brother like you. God bless you and your family.
    I can't wait to see you at the airport.

    By Blogger Russ and Lisa W., at 6:58 PM  

  • Austin- I am so glad we have you to journal about this trip- I don't think we would make it without your blog! Ha! Great pictures and posts! We can't wait to see you next week! YEA!!!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home