Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Birth Certificate Day





Hey Everybody,

Today we went back to the Civil Affairs Office and got Lily's Birth Certificate. We Found out she does not like elevators. She is adjusting really well today she counted to five in Chinese! She talked and smiled and blew kisses at me and mom, we were loving it. While I wrote this post
I was also playing with her.She is the cutest littlte Sis a boy could ever have. I can't wait to get back and let you all meet her.that's all for now.

Love you all and Miss you very much
GOD Bless,
Austin


Lily playing around

2 Comments:

  • Look at that precious face! She is a doll! She looks happier and happier!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 5:50 AM  

  • She is such a cutie-pie! You are such a good big brother! I bet she is happy to have you around!
    Max, Kathy & Emma

    By Blogger Max&Kathy, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home