Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thanks

Hey Everybody,

Thanks for keeping uo with my blog. I have been getting all your emails and it has been fun reading what ya'll think about My Little SIS. It makes me so happy to see Lily Grace is doing so well with us. She will walk to both me and Dad, if we hold our hands out for her. She likes Mom to hold her at night and give her a bath. She loves to play and crawl with me and Dad, and she smiles when you tickle her foot. She can say a couple of words, but mostly still talks baby talk.
Today we are going to her Orphanage and abandoment site. It makes me wonder why somebody would leave this such pretty girl in the middle of Nanchang. I guess God had left a plan for us one day to come and get her (I thank God for every memory I have of you). Im not sure what the verse is located in the bible, but I have seen it many times. Well thats all for now. I cant wait to see yall when we get back.

Love you all adn miss you very much,
GOD BLESS
Austin

4 Comments:

  • God had this plan all along for the Green family! We are so happy for you!
    Max, Kathy, & Emma

    By Blogger Max&Kathy, at 6:42 PM  

  • Austin, that would be phillipans 1:3 that is a verse Russell and I say to each other. You are such a sweet young man! Hurry Home!!

    Love Russ and Lisa

    By Blogger Russ and Lisa W., at 7:52 PM  

  • can't wait to hear about the orphanage visit. not an easy day for sure!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 9:07 PM  

  • Austin,

    I wonder the same thing... how could someone leave such a precious little girl behind. But she has a forever family now, who will take real good care of her and a wonderful big brother who will look out for her. Be safe coming home our prayer are with you!

    Love ya
    Aunt Donna & Cousin Jess

    By Blogger Donna, at 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home