Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Leaving for a shoping spree in Guangzhou!

Hey Everybody

Today we are leaving for Guangzhou this afternoon. This Afternoon I got myself a Kiss!It was so sweet! I hope Lily will like the airplane. What I have heard of Guangzhou there is a toy factory. I know Lily will like that. Im very excited about staying at the White Swan. I have heard several good comments about it. We plan on buying Lily lots of squeeky shoes and outfits for both me and her. We will meet the other families from Lifeline. I cant wait to meet Leah's little Julia and get to play with Matthew. I send another blog once we get there.

Love you all and miss youvery much,
GOD Bless,
Austin

2 Comments:

  • Austin,

    I hope you had a wonderful trip to GUZ. Drew and Ben LOVED it there!!! All of the ladies in the shops were CRAZY over them. Shop til you drop!!! It IS a BLAST!!! If you think you might want it.....BUY IT!

    Have fun and keep posting!!!

    Sonya

    By Blogger Sonya, at 8:22 PM  

  • YOUR MOM is going to have a blast in GUANGZHOU!!! have fun!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home