Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Monday, July 31, 2006

Guangzhou Panda Zoo and Dinner Cruise

Hey Everybody,

Today this morning we went to the Guangzhou Panda Zoo. It was so much fun and very exciting to see all the different types of animals they had there. I think the most coolest animal that I say was the tigers. Some of them were asleep. But the others were very big and roaming all across the gardens. I wouldn;t blame the ones sleeping because the Guangzhou Panda Zoo today was like an outdoor oven. The pandas were very neat, but they were all in the cages laying and sleeping.

After we went to the zoo, we went to Ben's gallerys whwere we bought me white shirt with gold dragons on it. And a blue jacket with dragons on it. Both of them Chinese style. And we bought some clothes for Lily and of course the squeaky shoes.

After we went to Ben's gallery, we went and got ready for the dinner cruise. Lily was very tired and did not get her nap this afternoon, so unfortunately we weren't able to get in the group picture. However, my two grandmas were able to get pictures of us on the red couch and I'm sure Dad will get some later. After Lily woke up from her nap, we went and got on the bus for the dinner cruise.

The dinner cruise had a Chinese buffet, but it did have some fruit and some chicken and other good foods to eat. Luckily they had a Pepsi. After eating, me and Dad went up on top of the cruise boat and took lots of good pictures around Guangzhou and Shamian Island. The lights at night are really pretty and it is so cool to watch them. After we came back from the dinner cruise, me and my dad went back outside and I bartered him a chess set. We played three games. He ended up winning the first two and I had to beg him to let me win the third. But I still haven't played in a while and we were both very tired.

Tomorrow, we go to the toy market with four floors and one of them I've heard to be totally devoted to video games. Maybe if I buy any they won't say excuse me can someone come to the concession stand. haha. Last night one of our friends was watching Cars and heard that in the middle of the movie.

Well that's all for now. I will tell you about the toy factory when we get back. Also, tomorrow Dad and Mom and Lily go to the US Consulate.

Love you all and miss you very much.
God Bless
Austin

1 Comments:

  • what fun! we loved the dinner cruise as well! i cannot imagine how hot the zoo must have been. did your mom get my email about the squeaky shoes? if she didn't, i was wondering if she could get me a pair of black and a pair of navy in size 22 for this fall/winter for kate. thanks austin~ we can't wait to see yall wednesday! the morgans and us are coming together! its going to be a party to the huntsville airport!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home