Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Last Night in China


Hey Everybody,

This is my last blog from China. Tommorrow are flight leaves at 8:20, but we have to get up at 4:30 because it takes 40 minutes to get to the Airport. Tonight We picked up Lily grace's oil painting which is beautiful.Then mom picked up a etch of us on Granite.Then mom bought bought a riduculous amount of squeeky shoes, 11! Then I bought a miniture of my favorite soccer team Italy. I am looking forward to getting back to the United States of America!I can't wait to see all of ya'll back at the airport it is going to be a long journey back home, but it was well worth it to come get my sister.This is not my last blog ever, because I will be still posting,but my last in China. Thank you all again for keeping up with me and Lily. I know all of you our excited about seeing my little Sis. Get this my little Sis was sworn at the exact same time as i was born. I am telling you guys GOD can work in the coolest ways ever.Well that's all for now. I'll see you all at the Airport.

LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON!,
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU,
AUTIN AND LILY GRACE GREEN!

And also we will get at the Huntsville Airport at 4:30 at Nortwest Airlines, you can't miss us we are the one holding all the lugguge haha.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home