Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sweet Home Alabama!

Hey Everybody,

We are finally Home in the good old U.S.A ! I am so glad we are finally here. Lily Grace seems to
love her new room and loves all the great toys we have got her. She seems to like animals when there not so close to her. She loves all the balloons hanging on the stairs, so does Little Cav our Cat,haha.

Friday I went back to school and everybody wanted to know about my new sister. But as soon as I got home I slept from 4:00 to 8:00 the next morning. Last night I fell asleep from 2:00 in the afternoon till 4:00 this morning. Lily Grace has been adjusting really well and seems to like her new home very well. Today me and Dad are going back to Church, but mom and Lily Grace are staying back at the house. Then when me and Dad get back we have to go pick up more school supplies. Well thats all for now, I will post Lily Grace's pictures at her new home as soon as I can.

Love You All,
GOD Bless,
Austin

1 Comments:

  • WECOME HOME AUSTIN!!!! Bless your heart! It is not easy coming home and heading to school! Drew and Ben had to do the same thing. Thanks again for ALL of your great updates. I'll keeping checking for pics!!!

    Sonya

    By Blogger Sonya, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home