Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christ-mas and flashbacks

Hey Everybody,

Wow time has just flown by. It went from my birthday to Christmas. Christmas was great for all of us. Lily Grace enjoyed it and so did I. I got some electric drums, a TV, DVD player, and a new sister to go in the family. She is such a blessing here with us. I thank the Lord for bringing her to us everyday. All my life I was lonely and asked the Lord to give me some company, and he did.

Here are some of the great memories we had in China,






















Wow some memories these picture are my Christmas present to you guys.

Merry Christmas, And A happy New Year!

Love you all and God Bless,
Austin and Lily

1 Comments:

  • We are so glad you have a Wonderful Christmas Austin!!

    We hope you have a Great New Year, teach that little sister Lot's of Cool Things!!

    love, Lisa & Russ

    By Blogger Russ and Lisa W., at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home