Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Saturday, August 12, 2006

First Week at Home

Hey Everybody,

It feels so great to be home. School has gone really well for me. And all my new teachers seem to be loving the pictures I'm showing them of Lily Grace. Tuesday night, Lily experienced her first outing at Dad's ELAA meeting. She did really well. Then, Wednesday night, she finally met her new church family at family night, where she soon began eating Brother Eddie's cherry pie haha. Friday, I went to football practice and then Lily met up with me after the practice where I introduced her to all my friends and coaches on the team. I'm looking forward to beating Athens September 2nd. That game will surely be fun for both me and Lily I hope.


I Love My Big Brother

Tonight, we went to Ruby Tuesdays and celebrated having Lily home a week. Boy, she loves those chicken fingers. And tonight we found out she loves cracker too. After eating at Ruby Tuesdays, we went to Toys Are Us. Mom got Lily a couple of toys and I got me another video game. Lily has been doing really well. And fortunately, we have all gotten good enough sleep -NOT. Dad has gotten sick from the temperature change. But I don't want to bum out this post anymore than just a couple of words. Just to let you know, I will now be posting every Saturday night along with Mom and Dad.


I Love My Little Sis













Well that's all for now. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

That's all for now.
Love you all and God Bless,
Austin

2 Comments:

  • i look forward to checking these blogs each saturday then! glad you are all home -now its time for a trip to florence!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 4:17 PM  

  • hummmmmmmm, I think I have seen that bib somewhere b4! haha I am glad she has got to wear it. I was scared it was to small once I saw Lily!haha Sounds like you have having a great time!!

    Love ya!!

    By Blogger Russ and Lisa W., at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home