Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Sunday, August 20, 2006

East Limestone Meets Lily Grace

Hey Everybody,

Sorry I was not able to blog last night. I had my best friend Kaitlyn over. We had lots of fun with Lily Grace last night. This week, I was going to football practice and Mrs. Susie Whitt, the East Limestone photographer, took me and Lily Grace's picture to put in the football program for this year. This year, our football team for the first time is playing a city school. Uh oh, that's my Dad's school. Oh well, he can deal with it if we beat them. Just kidding. I know many people that go to Athens also.

East Limestone football's newest star Cheerleader and player!

This week, also my other big sisters, Emily and Amanda, and Will came over and visited with mom and Lily Grace while I was at school. Mom said that they were all doing group hugs! They had lots of fun.

Friday night and Saturday night were so much fun. Me and Kaitlyn and Lily Grace went to the mall. She did really well, even though despite the fact that there were many people there.

Saurday Afternoon, Kaitlyn came over and brought her Video Camera, and we made a movie. It was so fun.we ran throgh the sprinklers with her andhad teapartys.

That night we made a Chinese Breakfast Aniversary Dinner for Mom and Dad since there aniversary is coming up soon.They really enjoyed it. We made: pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit salad.

That night after dinner we took Lily out for a walk, and rode by some of my friends' houses, Lindsay, and Morgan. They really seemed to like Lily Grace.

Kaitlyn has been like a great big sister to me and now Lily Grace. It is so fun playing with both of them. Last night, Lily wouldn't dare come out of her hands. Well, it looks like me and her will be babysitting this summer. That will be fun.

Lily Grace went to church today again. She did really well. Mom tried to leave her in the nursery to see how she would do. But that did not last long. After that, we came home and I tried to mow the grass, but guess what happens 10 minutes later? It rains cats and dogs! I got totally soaked. It was like having an outside shower.

Tonight I played volleyball and basketball with my friends at church, while Lily Grace enjoyed doing gymnastics and chasing balloons with all the girls. tonight when we went to the Gas station it was like a whole heard of animals attacked us so many people were so excited yo see My Little Sis. We ended up seeing morgan again and one of my other best friend's Bri.she really seemed to like her and later when her sister called her mom, we had to wait there so she could se her, but that's ok.Well, that's all for now.

Love You All and God Bless,

Austin

1 Comments:

  • LOVE the pic of you and Lily Grace dressed up ready for football!!! (even though Katie Lin wears orange and blue!) Ya'll look great!

    Sonya

    By Blogger Sonya, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home