Austin and Lily, "Our Story"

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Finally an Update




Hey Everybody,

I guess you realize that this will be probably a long blog because I will try to be catching up but I don't think I'll ever finish. Before the Labor Day, we played Athens and unfortunately it came as a loss. But our next game, the Friday after we came back in the fourth quarter to beat Priceville in our second game, 35 to 21.

The Sunday before Labor Day, I was inducted into the Junior Beta Club. My mom and dad were very proud. Lily enjoyed the party afterward.

That Labor Day mom's friends Mrs. Lori and Laura, came over with their chidren. We had a whole lot of fun and they all loved to have fun. We played all afternoon and everyone enjoyed it. I gave the girls rides in my old wagon - four at at time!

School has been going well and on my recent progress report, were all A's. My teachers seem to all enjoy me and they are very nice. Everyday all the girls that I have told about Lily come to me and ask me what she's been doing lately.

This week our football team plays DAR( Daughters of the American Revolution Acadamy)Patriots. I think we have a good chance of winning as long as we do our best, but I won't be the judge of that well that's all for now.

Love You all and GOD Bless!
Austin

1 Comments:

  • yea- another austin post! hey- tell your dad we are waiting to see jr. beta club pics on the blog!! congrats!

    By Blogger drew and lori, at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home